Monday, April 23, 2012

The Waiting's Over (Almost)

As Thursday fast approaches I am a nervous ball of untapped kinetic energy.  Or at least I have been since my body recovered from the evil things my friends did to it during my going away party, unspeakable acts I shall not discuss in this space or any other.  Thanks to all of you who made it out and those of you who couldn't but really wanted to - the next few months will be easier knowing I have your love and support.  Next time we meet I'll be on the trail continuing my mission for the Wounded Warrior Project.  I am proud to honor those who have contributed recently towards the cause:

Dot and John Bishop
Sue Donnelly 
Durfey-Hoover-Bowden Insurance Agency (our first sponsor!)  
Kathy Haney
Anne Hawk
 Karen and Bill Lawton
Yvonne Murnane  
Jill Wiggins

No comments: